Skip to content
- Hosted by James McGarvey, Paul Buckner, and Mike Scully, with special guest Matt Coombes of Shield Force International.
- Training is a perishable skill; actively train, consistently.
- “Become addicted to constant, neverending, self-improvement.”
- Plan a training calendar.
- Consider safe at-home training, such as CoolFire Trainer and Dryfire Mag.
- Train together and help each other; “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.” – Proverbs 27:17
- “If you get it wrong from the start, you will spend the rest of your life doing it wrong. If you get it right from the start, you will spend the rest of your life perfecting it.”
- Matt Coombes’ online training.
- It’s better to prepare and prevent than it is to pray and repent.
- NEW: The Case for Church Safety & Security
- Contact the Church Safety Guys for training assistance.
- Sponsored by Thomas Alexander Insurance Agency & Associates Inc., Full Armor Church, and Shield Force International.
- Watch on Youtube.